diyjapan=audiotek on e Bay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
WARNING:
The "Audiotek" group is back at it.
Their latest seller ID is

diyjapan

They have been using fake feedback to dupe the unwitting buyer into bidding against their own (shill) bidders.

Just look at the feedback 99% is from their own people.

Unless it's your first (small) order, -or-
unless you bid very close to their "buy it now" price
they ususally fail to deliver, claiming they are "out of stock", or the item just never arrives.

Be careful, they are under investigation for fraudulent activity.
WARNING:

DIYERS.....Beware Alert!!!!!!

Hey watch out for this Scammer on EBay - "The DIY Audio Shop" manages by a scumball named "33kami".

He used to run the AudioTek168 and AudioTek968 but he closed up shop with Thousands of Dollars from us unsuspecting DIYers.

He emailed me back and said his account was stolen. Absolutely false as he sends a few of the small items and does not come thru with any of the big items! Scumball.. as I will be out at least $100 as the PayPal is past 45 days on some of the items.

He has over 150 Negative feedbacks in the last month as he closed down and opened under the "The DIY Audio Shop".

Buyers Beware... Spread the News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
it looks like a deliberate attempt to defraud. Except...
Why do they respond to email?

Well,
My father used to say:
"thieves must not be very smart, because they fail to see the BIG picture."

I'm doing what I can to foil these scammers. Note: You can always leave negative feedback (it cannot affect your claim).

After all, when they mess with one of us, they mess with ALL of us! ;)

"Instant Karma's gonna get you..." - J. Lennon :smash:

i was shopping and it was nice before in the past.also i received a package 5days ago from auditek but it was not complete order..they say " our account has stolen and we will send your packages" what do you think about it?i opened disputes for older items. i will wait a week and if i wont get the newer items i will open another disputes..i hope i will get my money back

and here in the picture -which of the choise should i choose for the best solution? thanks

Attachments

• dispute.jpg
    dispute.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 450
Let's get even by scamming DIY Japan by playing his game!

Let's all create a new EBay account today and go to his store and buy everything he has that going via an timed auction...and then this will allow us to add negative feedback and but not actually pay for it! Buy about 2 dozen items and then leave 24 negative feedbacks so potential buyers will not even bother trying to purchase any items from his Store just like a DIYAudio member has done today! Great idea! We can do in teams and he won't know what hit him

He will shutdown very soon because his negative feedback will outnumber his positive feedback and the worse that can happen is he gives your newly created account some negative feedback but who cares as you would only use it once! It does not affect your real EBay account.

I have bought a bunch of stuff but I never thought about the order of paying then feedback.
There is a guy on DIYAudio (I believe in this thread?) who had done this today (checkout DIY Japan's feedback under name jtsadios).
As I said he had no intention on paying for the items as you can tell from the negative feedback he gave.

Maybe he can tell us?

diyjapan is at it again- REPORT THEM!

Bad news!
Despite shutting down Audiotek's other aliases, ebay is still permitting diyjapan to continue with their scams. (I guess it's profitable for them*).

I wrote to eBay, asking them to investigate diyjapan's obvious use of shill bidding and fake feedback(from their own usernames mobile6699, vickie.hu (plus the usual suspects, with usernames ending in '88'), and eBay's response was:

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your concerns with the bidding on the auctions of eBay seller diy.japan.We're always concerned about policy violations and appreciate your report.
We've thoroughly investigated your report, but we don't see enough evidence to say that a violation has taken place. We can certainly reopen the investigation if we receive more information .

So expect to see more frauds occur, and probably more of audiotek's aliases to pop up. UNLESS others report them!

If you have been defrauded by Audiotek and their minions, PLEASE check out diyjapan's feedback and report them, if you dare.

* Remember, eBay is a business and in business to make money.

They don't make money when they shut down a seller, plus they don't make any money from the buyer (although their affiliate, Paypal does when their service is used).

Only if they get multiple complaints will they pursue this!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.