*Good* sellers on ebay anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I know there's a bunch of threads that talk about the various audiotek### shops, people selling counterfeit items and whatnot.

But how about a list of good sellers on ebay - someone you've tried and know they deliver?

For example - http://myworld.ebay.com/szdigitalsquare/.

Sells lots of displays, free shipping, delivered in a week, sent a mail with a picture of the postal package with your address on it prior to shipping. Nothing to complain about yet :cool:

A couple of good sellers for the list.....

auntyant2 - UK good for various general components

fixitwizard, zen-in - USA mica caps and other components

westfloridacomponents - USA semiconductors and components

I have used all the above. USA suppliers were quick to UK.

Andy

westfloridacomponents

WELL!

I recently ordered from westfloridacomponents and have been forced to file a claim for non-delivery after 30 days.

I paid a BUYITNOW immediately, and waited for them to ship. After a week they said they'd mailed it, however, the post office says they never received the package and after 30 days WFC wouldn't refund my money. They said they would have to "file a claim" through their "insurance". Interesting, because the item was never insured through the US Postal Service.

I guess sometimes you win........

http://myworld.ebay.com/sureelectronics

I just received my package from them and I have to say it's awesome. I've never seen components packed so well. Everything goes in individual zip-bags, groups of items are sealed in additional waterproof bag, fragile components are encased in styrofoam.

Now I need to figure out what to do with 2000 1% resistors, which were worth less than 10USD :)

Seems like other people I know are very satisfied as well, that's why I'm posting here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.