amazing electronics store

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HSC - only 2 miles away from work, and next to Costco. Often for lunch I'll go to Costco for gas, then to the Costco food window for a hotdog and soda ($1.62), then across the street to HSC for parts. Parts pricing is generally good, if they have what you're looking for. I find their prices on test gear to be unreasonable though.

I really like Anchor Electronics is I need just a few Rs, Cs, or transistors, they always have what I need.

HSC is expensive in my opinion, at least for new parts (transistors & connectors etc). Their used test equipment is expensive too. But surplus computer parts and PSU's are very competitive.

My favorite Bay Area source for components is ACE over on Oakland Rd where 880 meets 101. HUGE selection of parts (could be something to do with the recession)

http://www.acecomponents.com/

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.