Happy Holidays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
happyholidays.jpg

Happy Holidays

dave

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept, with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wished.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Thanks Gaetan8888

I wish the same to you... and in all the rest members of diyAudio.
I wish in everybody to pass these holy days of Christmas without health problems, without familly problems, without economic problems, with a good company,with little good wine and the rest...

Friendly greetings to all people here, from
Fotios

Thanks Gaetan...also i wish the same to you, also to Sakis

To all forum Management, to all moderators and all forum folks, including those ones... those most boring ones, please, receive my trully wish or a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.. (this is for today only ...temporary truce!.....grumpf...grrrrr!)

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• fotos 952a.jpg
    fotos 952a.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 128
diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Merry Christmas

To all faiths and beliefs

A Peaceful Healthy and Prosperous New year

May all your plans come to fruition and yor famiies enjoy life health and happiness in the year to come.

( Temporary post, Moderators may delete when appropriate )

From one grumpy old barstad to the world,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.