Dantimax scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than 3 weeks ago I needed 2 PSUs that I found on Dantimax site. I asked a few simple questions to this danish person; I had a short and not particularly friendly reply but I decided to buy the PSUs anyway. First I paid and placed the order. After an automatic confirmation I sent him an email asking for the correct PSU configuration. I never had a reply from that day (about 2 weeks ago) and nothing arrived or was even confirmed as shipped, even afer asking him 2 or 3 times if my order placed 3 weeks ago was on its way.
I guess he scammed me for some tenth of euros, but just to make people know about this person's behaviour.

I know this person and he is definately NOT a scammer.

2 weeks to Italy may not be long enough, Italian post is atrocious. Many sellers (myself included) won't ship to Italy for just this reason.

Maybe it's in customs?

Oh, and beware of Libel laws before making an accusation.

Cheers!

Yes, I am sometimes slow, but I don't scam anyone (not knowingly at least). My regular work sometimes includes a lot of unwanted overtime, and in those cases I don't have a lot of time to read/write e-mail. So if you don't get a reply to your e-mail after some days, that doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, just that I'm busy. Some parts for your power supplies were out of stock, and arrived late from my supplier also - that doesn't speed things up either...

Your parts have been sent, as I have told you. I can't send you a tracking number, as you didn't pay for insured mail.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Geek said:
I know this person and he is definately NOT a scammer.

2 weeks to Italy may not be long enough, Italian post is atrocious. Many sellers (myself included) won't ship to Italy for just this reason.

Maybe it's in customs?

Oh, and beware of Libel laws before making an accusation.

Cheers!

I did not accusate anybody, I was just asking. And 2 weeks are not so long for posting, maybe, but for not having any reply from the seller is a little long, don't you think so?
Anyway, after 2 weeks of no replies, after a few hours of posting this thread here I finally had a reply (which I gladly accept). Maybe asking here was not a bad idea...

The final word is, as it seems from seller's reply, that it was not postal service, it was that the goods were sent after long time without telling anything and without replying to kind emails.
Thsi is it.

Hello,
I wanted to know what's the bottom line of this discussion?
Has anybody further information about this shop?
Is Mister Simonsen still operating or not? User "mcs" still active here?

Fact is have made the mistake to order a kit with this person!
Fact is I paid by bank transfer!
Fact is I should have got my order by far but there is nothing!
Fact is this person is not replying to any email since payment!

Some may call this a scammer, I'd call a person who tricks you to get your money - a thief!

@mcs
=> reply to my mail requests
=> send my order asap
=> or at least send my money back!

Status
Not open for further replies.