AUDIOTEK 168 on ebay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What a piece of snot this guy is, i have had a bad run with this prick. Two items i've purchased from him have magically not been available for posting.
He appears to only ship if his price is reached, there are numerous complaints in his feedback about sham auctions etc.
Has anyone else had dealings with him in the past ?
If anyone deserved a kneecapping it would be this guy. :smash:

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Audiotek = mobile6699 on ebay

The seller who has been widely accused of shill-bidding and fraudulent feedback is back in business with a new name:

mobile6699

Unless you bid very close to their "BuyitNow" price, they will
probably never deliver the goods.

See:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136058

and

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=137913

Audiotek are currently being investigated for furaudulent activity.

Too bad! They have nice stuff, and if they'd cut out the "Free Shipping" gimmick and shill-bidding nonsense, they'd probably be doing a nice business with many of us right now.

Sad that greed has motivated so many potentially good sellers to scam us nowadays!

Beware!!!! AudioTek168 has morphed into The DIY Audio Shop

DIYERS.....Beware Alert!!!!!!

Hey watch out for this Scammer on EBay - "The DIY Audio Shop" manages by a scumball named "33kami".

He used to run the AudioTek168 and AudioTek968 but he closed up shop with Thousands of Dollars from us unsuspecting DIYers.

He emailed me back and said his account was stolen. Absolutely false as he sends a few of the small items and does not come thru with any of the big items! Scumball.. as I will be out at least $100 as the PayPal is past 45 days on some of the items.

He has over 150 Negative feedbacks in the last month as he closed down and opened under the "The DIY Audio Shop".

Buyers Beware... Spread the News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.