New Audio and Gaming Speaker System Survey - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th November 2008, 09:52 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default New Audio and Gaming Speaker System Survey

Hi,

I am currently a final year Product Design student at Derby University and am currently involved in designing a new speaker/headphone system for my final year degree project. I am currently in the research and market research stage of the project and was hoping to enlist some people to fill out a quick and painless questionnaire to aid me with my design and research.

My product idea is a new and unique personal audio system it is primarily a 2.0/2.1 speaker system that runs just like any other but has a inbuilt headphone dock. The dock is situated in one of the speakers and acts as a recharging station as well as a transmitter for the Bluetooth headphones. The system works that if the headphones are attached the speakers act as normal speakers would, but once removed the headphones are then activated and become the output device for the audio. This product gives in summary a two in one option which allows the user to have both speakers and headphones at there disposal and allows for easy use.

Please could i ask you to spend a couple of minutes filling out and completing my survey:
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/renders...gmc8a50n511516

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards A

Hide this!Advertise here!