Datasheets, anyone mind checking this link for 403 error.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007

Attachments

• 116.png
    116.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 110
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
There isn't :) That's what was so unbelievable. Never had any problems with spam or anything. 99% of stuff is on there. Dedicated TV/Video chips etc Transistors Diodes, the lot. All the IC's you get in audio stuff are there.
Access was always instant to them to, if you put in say TL071 you would be offered perhaps 5 or 6 different manufacturers sheets.
A real pity.

Hello All, I just tried going to the site (1529 EST USA) and it works fine. I even did a search for TL082 and it found the part. It's only when you actually try to open a datasheet that it doesn't find it. I'm no expert on databases or websites/pages, but to me it sounds like either they are making some changes to the site, or there is an error in the code where it references to the database where the datasheets are stored. I would keep trying over the next few days to see what happens. Too bad it doesn't appear they have any sort of way to contact them.
Some other possibilities:

www.alldatasheet.com
www.datasheetarchive.com

Just in case you haven't used them yet.;)

Peace,

Dave

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Mooly said:
Wonder if anyone would mind checking,
http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/
for 403 errors.

I often use it but now I can only access the website but cannot access any data sheets.
Try typing 2n5551 in the search box. A couple of datasheets show but give 403 errors on trying to download them.

I don't know if it's a problem my end or not.

Strange it seems to be working just fine for me.. I just downloaded a 2N5551 data sheet via this site. There are multiple choices which all link back to the various original manufacturer sites.

hi,
i have been having all sorts of problems lately similar to this, on one site locking up etc.
a computer guru friend said get yourself mozilla firefox and dont use internet explora, did that my problems have gone away. also it was dead easy to import my old favorites into it, nice.
runs faster too.

try it, your internet explora still works as well

burbeck said:
.... get yourself mozilla firefox and dont use internet explora,
did that my problems have gone away. also it was dead easy to import my old favorites into it, nice.
runs faster too.

I also not use IExplorer no more (except for some microsoft sites that require this)

Just to be different :D I do not even use
Mozilla Firefox ( http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ )

I use another great free non-commercial browser:
K-Meleon
http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/

This one can import your Firefox bookmarks, as well as you Internet Explorer favorites ;)

Right now K-Meleon is my tool to access diyaudio.com and other websites.
It works very, very well.
No problems at all.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.