Who the heck is Dr Watson?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Gents

The other night I was minding my own business, working on some pics on my computer and this thing popped-up. Does anyone know what this is all about?

As soon as it appeared, my computer got all 'locked-up' and moving the mouse had no effect.

I finally pressed another switch located above the on/off on the tower and all returned to normal.

What could this have been? Is is something to do with Picasa2?

Thks & a fine weekend.

bulgin

Attachments

• img_0002.jpg
    img_0002.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 235
Zero Cool said:
Elementary my Dear Watson. Dr. Watson was indeed Sherlock Homes assistant!

In Windows. Dr. Watson is an investigative program. have no idea how to use it or what its for but thats what it is.

Sherlock Holmes always knew more than Dr. Watson, while Dr. Watson made strange mistakes. When I read the book, it appeared as if Dr. Watson has some very strange logic. Later, I read an essay about Dr. Watson, and the author tried to proof that Dr. Watson was a woman. It also explains some strange logic.

So, knowing usual quality of Microsoft products, I am glad to discover that at least they have some sense of humor... A kernel debugger with female logic... ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.