Balanced Line Driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I use a consumer reciever for my home theater needs. I use a Behringer feedback destroyer pro, however to act as a parametric equilizer for my subwoofer. I also use a prosound amplifier to power the subwoofer.

The output coming from my reciever is not very loud, and the level drops because of the equilization from the Behringer. So I want to make a line driver of a fixed gain of say 12dB to allow more output, and balance the line for the prosound equipment.

http://www-s.ti.com/sc/psheets/sbos094/sbos094.pdf

I looked at this balanced line driver, and thought it looked pretty much exactly what I need, except it only provides 6dB of gain. Is their any way I could cascade two of them to provide more gain? Its a limited bandwidth application, so sound quality isnt TOO critical, but I don't want it to alter the sound in any way.

I used its unbalanced brother the opa134 in a headphone amplifier designby Chu Moy over from www.headwize.com with excellent results.

Does anyone have a skematic on how to make one? Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.