I Wanna T-shirt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cal Weldon said:
I want one with a woman carrying a diyAudio sign just like they do for boxing rounds.

He, he.
Cal, these womens are usually made from plastics.
I like to call them "Plastic Girls" or "Plastic Womens".
You don't believe me?
Take the song "Pretty Woman" and replace everywhere the word "Pretty" with the word "Plastic" and read again the resulting lyrics.
After this you will say: "I can see now"... like the people in the movie of John Carpenter "In the mouth of madness".
He, he, he... The devil is arround there.

Fotios

Re: Re: I want one

fotios said:
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Solder, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of solder in the morning."

He, he.
Is this a paraphrase of what says Robert Duval in Apocalypse Now movie?
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like... like... victory!"

Regs
Fotios

Yep... Well spotted, you win a T-shirt... Well not really, but you get the chance to buy one!

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
How about a rider, I like the one from the Harley store in Melbourne

""It's OK your (Wife/Girlfriend/Partner ) called and said you can have one""
:D

Lets modify that to say

"It's OK she said you could build new speakers/amplifiers etc etc"

I love the smell of COFFEE in the morning, solder has to wait until I am awake
:D

Moondog

"I love the figure of your avatar in the midnight"
WOWWWWWW... (brrrrrrrr).
Do you love the figure in mine? It is borrowed from the LP of Stranglers "The Raven", which was my beloved song during my youth (now i am an old man of 50 years).
Or in the CD of Alan Parsons "Tales Of Mystery And Imagination" of Edgar Allan Poe (BTW it is a nice recorded CD, i use it with 9 other CD for audition tests) the second track "The Raven":

"Quoth the raven "Nevermore"
as if his soul in that one word
he did outpour"

Brrrrrrr.....

Fotios

Cal Weldon said:

When they look like that, I don't really care what they're made of. :hbeat:

Besides some plastics are very durable and all I want to do is :censored: them anyway. Is that so wrong?

He, He...
I have one acquaintance (previous lorry-driver) which has now an online sex-shop. We constructed for him his web-page.
Cal, you can't imagine (except than i am wrong ;) ) what we have seen in his storehouse... thin woomens, normal woomens, FAT woomens (to my big surprise, these last have the bigger demand :D )... and the rest stuff.
Nothing wrong about. Everything is permissible, up to the point it does not cause "REAL" detriment in other people. Believe me, i know the sense of this phrase very well, because i have study the Hellenic (Greek) pedia for 18 years in schools, and of course up to now. Consequently, i believe in the real meaning of democracy.
Moreover you know me... simply i am a little teaser :D

Fotios

panomaniac said:
You guys are a bunch of animals!

So what?
Animals have better behaviour from humans in nature. Humans are microbes which of the only goal is to destroy the flora and fauna found in earth. Personally i don't believe in the Darwin theory. Instead i consider that humans are posted in earth like extraterestials. For so many years i can't find any relation of human with the other kinds of life on the earth. Think about and tell me your oppinion.
OTHO, some animals are very clever. Like the dolphins, the cats (yes,yes, i have dog and cats and IMHO cats are most clever), and maybe above all two kind of birds. The one is the Nestor parrot of New Zealand, and the other... gueeess... the common raven (corax in Greek). Take a look in wikipedia for more details. People consider raven as jinx or bad-luck bearer, because is black at whole and has frightening voice-calling. Personally me, not.
I have in mind to make some black T-Shirts with a raven, as well to put up a similar flag on the roof of my home to frighten the old womens which stay beside.

Fotios

justblair said:
lol.. I would be insulted, but we are quite proud of our thriftiness up here!

That is the correct answeer. Many people consider thriftiness as bad habit... above all the foxy Greeks... because they had another habit (a real bad habit) to get out the round every day to ask from every one person that they know borrowed money... because the previous night they was in some cabaret or they have lost a lot of money in jug or bets... and the next day they have not money to pay their bills, bank cheques etc.
Personally, i have lost about 20000 borrowed euros in my 30 years career from supposed "friends". I can't do nothing to get back my moneys, except to strike out these people from my life. You must point out, that i am not rich.
Consequently, by some way i would like to live in Scottland with the endless green meadows and the uncountable ancient and medieval castles... and first of all, for the nice black beer and the first quality whiskey made with water from the Highland springs.
Hurray Scottland.

Photius

SimontY said:
The Scotish countryside is awesome :cool:

Yes, i can perceive your sympathy for Scottland. Your place (Sheffield) is very close to the "borderline" between England and Scottland... arround 150Km... four cigarettes distance, if you are normal smoker like me... the same distance between my place called Drama and Thessalonika, 70 min of driving with a mid-speed of 120Km/h. As for your distance from "justblair" (Glascow) it is arround 300km, the half of the distance of my place from Athens. If you are interested for my place, and because there are dismbiguations in wikipedia (the name Drama does not has any relation with this kind of theater, insted it originates from the ancient town called Hydrama, which means a place plenty of water springs) it is better to find it in Google Earth by looking in north Greece region.
Sorry but i leave you now, because TV shows a very interesting match: Manchester Un. - Inter : (1 -0 at the end of first half).

Fotios

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.