I Wanna T-shirt - Page 10 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th September 2009, 05:36 AM   #91
Jason is offline Jason  Australia
:)
diyAudio Administrator

Hi Moondog,

I sent an email out last week to everyone who has donated to diyAudio in the past 12 months, to their paypal email address, so I could upgrade them accordingly (when you're upgraded you can change your title to whatever you like through your user options in your control panel). Everyone who donated $50 or more in the last year is getting this tshirt for free. We haven't been very organized previously, and didn't ask for a username when accepting donations, so all I had was the paypal email addresses to go by. Please PM me your paypal email address and I'll upgrade you accordingly!

Jason
Old 29th September 2009, 05:42 AM   #92
diyAudio Member

SWMBO and I donated as a couple, but it wasn't as much as $50-, I think we have been donating $20AUD a year tho, to be honest I haven't thought it was worth keeping track.
I do think I can afford to keep that level up but I can buy a T-shirt when available.
Old 29th September 2009, 05:56 AM   #93
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog55 View Post
SWMBO and I donated as a couple, but it wasn't as much as $50-, I think we have been donating $20AUD a year tho, to be honest I haven't thought it was worth keeping track.
I do think I can afford to keep that level up but I can buy a T-shirt when available.:bulb::bulb::D
Thanks! :) I searched on SWMBO's email address and found the wonderful history of donations. Thank you very much! I've given you both the appropriate level, it will stick for 13 months from the date of the last donation. There's instructions for how to change your user title on the donations page - just go into your user options and look down the bottom.

I'll make sure that you get a tshirt at cost price. From what I can make out, everyone who is taking up the Fanatic donation level is pretty much getting the tshirt at cost price anyway when you factor in worldwide postage, but I'm very happy to be spreading the love and and give something special back to those generous to donate this year, which is going to be an important year for us. Those who don't want tshirts are welcome to let me know (there has already been one - apparently there would be trouble if the wife had to give up the closet space :).
Old 29th September 2009, 06:04 AM   #94
diyAudio Administrator

One more comment - there will definitely be other tshirts available for "instant sale", but there will be only one "10 year burn in" tshirt run done
Old 23rd December 2009, 05:44 AM   #95
diyAudio Member

I'm finally getting a T-Shirt!!!!!!
Old 3rd February 2010, 05:16 AM   #96
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog55 View Post
I'm finally getting a T-Shirt!!!!!!
Hows the mail out going Jason?

If you are delivering in person email me and I'll make sure I bake a cake and have fresh beans for the coffee
Old 3rd February 2010, 06:28 AM   #97
diyAudio Administrator

The supplier has been paid, materials ordered, the final design agreed upon and now just waiting for proofs (something to do with the position on the shirt?) to come back for verification and then they start work.

I will be delivering in person all around the world like a DIY Santa Claus Clear your chimneys!

But seriously, thanks for your patience. It's been learning experience but we've definitely learned a lot from it

Jason
Old 3rd February 2010, 06:57 AM   #98
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post

I will be delivering in person all around the world like a DIY Santa Claus
If true, then Aug 21 would be a good date for here... you'd likely be able to clear off a dozen in one fell swoop and add another notch to you diyFEST talley to boot.

dave
Old 3rd February 2010, 07:33 AM   #99
diyAudio Member

August?
I was hoping for December 09 so I could give it to my tolerant and patient beloved as a Chrissie present; any way chimney cleaned out and fire extinguished until first frost of the year ( Usually April )
Old 30th March 2010, 11:10 PM   #100
diyAudio Member

I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT

My T-shirt arrived in the mail today.
My thanx to Jason and all the Moderators for taking this idea to a more than acceptable conclusion.

Now for next project, Jason? Hows the slogan competition and the next T-shirt print run going??
SWMBO and I will have one of each again.

Where is the slogan short list for voting??

Once again thank-you for the forum and the Tee

Hide this!Advertise here!