Bybee Quantum Purifier Experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of those flamethrowers. His "explanations" and claims were total doo-doo. If the devices do anything, I haven't seen any evidence yet. But any effect certainly has nothing to do with the preposterous claims.

Giveme $700 and I'll whip you up a doo-dad that will transmogrify the quantum fluctuations in the signal current, which tend to smear transients and obscure low level detail. My device will also embiggen the microdynamics, through which musical emotion is communicated.

I actually use one with my toaster. I was having problems with evenly toasted bread. The quantum purifier resulted in a perfectly toasted slice everytime regardless to whether it is a thick or thin slice, one slice or two, or even what the light/dark adjustment is set to.

I used to use a Shakti stone in one of the slots in place of bread but toasting one piece of bread at a time was a drag.

Note: I am in no way affiliated with Bybee. I'm just a satisfed customer (yummy!)

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
BYGONES.

Hi,

Eric, this has been touched upon, and read that verbatim, before here.

Do a search on Bybee and something should turn up.
In the mean time brace yourself for you're in some bashing from our " never heard of quantum physics" brigade.

You've been warned,;)

Experience And Constructive Comments Only.

Hi Frank and Peter,

Thanks, yes I have re-read the stuff you mention, but there is no real information on sonics changes.

John Curl would likely be the best guy to comment in depth - JC where are you ?.

Yes, I am sure there will be idiots attracted like bears to honey (flies to ....), but I am trying to clearly communicate that this sort of input is not appreciated here.

Eric.

I have a friend with a pair of them now (they came from one of the madisound contributors). I'll be glad to measure them eight ways to sunday, but I'll be damned if I'll listen to them.

I design with electronic components, and my understanding of physics, I leave the metaphysical BS to others.

Anybody want a Tice clock?

Sheldon

Why should I listen to them? I might as well wire the pots and pans in the kitchen into my system and see if that helps. Then I can try wiring in various pieces of scrap metal in hopes of some sort of change. Or I can use established design principals and engineering techniques to design and build my gear, then enjoy music.

With mystic crap like those filters, there are no design rules to follow, you are working blind, flailing around. No thanks...

Sheldon

I Said "Experience And Constructive Comments Only".

So far....

Members who have actually heard QP = Nil
Members who are open to the subject = 1 - Frank.
Members who are full of crap = the rest.
It seems like most of you cannot read the first post.

Back to the start then I suppose - Has anybody here experience of the Bybee Quantum Purifiers, and if so can they describe the sonics effects and benefits ?. and
I am looking for comments from those who do have relevant experience of, and comments on the nature of the change in sonics whether favourable or not.

Is there anybody sensible here ?.

Eric.

Hi,

Nobody knows what a Quantum actually is besides an intellectual exercise. Let left alone how to “Purify” them.

If you really want to purify your enjoyment of music, take a good walk along the beach on a silent day. You will be amazed how this can purify your music perception. It is free too.

And Eric, my answer to your question is: No. It appears to me as the same VooDoo as “Spark-Enhancers” and “Earth Ray Eliminators”.

I don’t see why we do not may kidding on this forum about such devices, if there are no solid grounds about how it works, or verifiable evidence about its effectiveness.

But to quote Douglas Self:

“If something comes up repeatable without evidence, it is worth looking into”.

Cheers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.