where to find service manual or schematics for an old stereo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I just got an old fisher stereo that belonged to my late grand father and I want to restore (it´s working fine, it only has a couple of flaws)

I was wondering where could I find either the service manual or the schematics for it. the stereo is a Fisher MC-620A

Thanks for your help.

Francisco

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Those sort of things often turn up on eBay.
If you don't find one right away, just save your search so that eBay will notify you if one does come up.

Other than that, I have bought old radio manuals online from guys who restore old radios and sell parts. I don't remember who, but they should be easy enough to Google.

Have fun with the project!

thanks

thak you guys. I already did the google search and came up with a couple of sources for the manual, the stylus and the turntable belt.

I already opened it to check the state of the caps and they look ok, butt a complete change of all of them will be done as soon as I get the manual and the money for them (broke student here, well only for one more semester)

The only big problem rigth now is that the tape deck isn´t working. the problem is that the belts are broken but I´ll go get them later today.

Thank you all for your help.

Francisco

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.