Thoughts on this mixer?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for something to allow me to select from and occasionally mix different sources of audio. I also want something with balanced outputs to connect nicely to my UCD400 amplifier, and that allows me some control over the sound. I also need some decent sound quality, I say decent because I want good sound, but don't need 0.000001% THD or other ridiculous things.

I also don't want to spend too much money, probably $300 MAX and don't have time to build something of that level of complexity.

So, I was looking on eBay and came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/VESTAX-DSM-420-4...ryZ23785QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone know anything about these? I've found a couple reviews which seem to agree that this is an excellent mixer for the price range, but has anyone here actually used one who can provide a second opinion? Anything better out there?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.