Ears & Beers Audio Gathering - NE Ohio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I am having an Ears and Beers gathering at my place Saturday June 28th starting at 2:00 PM. We gave been doing these for years and thought maybe somebody on this forum may be interested in coming. We normally have 6-12 people and it is totally informal and lots of fun. A mixture of music lovers, audio nuts and beer drinkers (optional of course!)

The latest version of my Stargate System up and tuned in. It uses open baffle 21” bass drivers, 12” alnico EV SRO midrange (I had custom made) and alnico Emilar compression drivers in complex conical horns.

Bring your favorite beers and tunes.

Please email for directions or more details.

Boogie and BBQ- !

Magnetar

hi

woh..yea..yeah "i love u more than i can say" LOL leo sayer comes here. Magnetar i translate a long time. i don't know what u talk about? if this beer i drink if that's your speaker LOL i can not drink because my tooth will be broken.yea yea :D but it's not matter i will drink with u. now i am drinking alone with thai beer. the name is "archa"the meaning english is the horse. now thailand is a lot of raining. and i like to drink while it's raining. i feel very happy...Magnetar i pick my cd(rhythm of the rain) and put it on my cd player. press play button the sound begin to loud. "woh..yea..yeah "i love u more than i can say"... LOl:D :D :D Magnetar i pick mistake lol ok begin again "Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain Telling me just what a fool I’ve been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain And let me be alone again" Magnetar happy with me. i would like to listen your speaker but i'm not a chance because my home is so far away. ok Saturday June 28th starting at 2:00 PM i will think to drink with u. very happy my guy on this broad......."I don't like to drink alone
drink with me, don't go" paul anka lol:smash:

very thanks my guy and all guy

TW

Saturday June 28th, is way over scheduled for me:
A big sailboat regatta in Cleveland at Edgewater Yacht Club.
A bigger sailboat regatta at Chautauqua Lake New York.
And I just got a call about laying out the speedskating track at the Cleveland Heights rink. They just put down a new sheet of ice. So the measurement team meet at the rink a week ago, the ice was only two days old. So I drilled an 1/8 inch reference hole at the center of the rink. Crack!!! the ice had two 15 foot cracks from the drill hole. Everyone in the rink heard the noise. So we had to let the ice get more robust.
I'm not at all sure what I will end up doing that Saturday.

I'd be more worried about tomorrow's hangover.

cal why do u know? LOL i'm very hangover. i drink 3 days and post this thread the last day. cal thai beer is high degree.LOL today i drink again.(not hangover..not hang lol) cal i think this forum it's the best with me. drink and listen is very happy. cal after the day i post. i waked up in the morning. i don't know where the thread that i post.lol i search a long time.lol cal today please drink with me and listen this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGKnSdikqjw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cY7Ub3A3lo&feature=related

cal please u listen me to sing this song.

I don't like to drink alone
drink with me, don't go
drink with me for just a while
So much of you to get one glass
Reaching out touching you
Leaving all the worries far behind
drink with you the way I do
My glass to you and you to me
drink with me, let me drink with you
Nothing's wrong and drink is right LOL:D

cal LOL :smash:

thanks that reply to me

TW

Speedskater said:
Saturday June 28th, is way over scheduled for me:
A big sailboat regatta in Cleveland at Edgewater Yacht Club.
A bigger sailboat regatta at Chautauqua Lake New York.
And I just got a call about laying out the speedskating track at the Cleveland Heights rink. They just put down a new sheet of ice. So the measurement team meet at the rink a week ago, the ice was only two days old. So I drilled an 1/8 inch reference hole at the center of the rink. Crack!!! the ice had two 15 foot cracks from the drill hole. Everyone in the rink heard the noise. So we had to let the ice get more robust.
I'm not at all sure what I will end up doing that Saturday.

You probably know my in-laws out there -- why aren't you at Blossom listening to Garrison Keilor?

Many, many decades ago there was a rink on Northfield across from the track -- my sister and I would go for lessons on the bus each and every Tuesday afternoon.

Hmmmmm, mbe I should gas up the Magnum and drive out there with my F5's and Beveled Thors.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.