i am going to japan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
6 of july i am going to japan !!!!!

among others the basic thing i am going to do there is to try to find old manufactures of audio systems and see if i can get their stock in a very cheap prize .......

i have already contacts there and i think i will come up with many nice things ....

i will be back something like 15 of july and let you all know

sakis meets the far east !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I worked in Nagoya for a couple of weeks in the late 90s, it's a startling thing for an Englishman to see school children running to school in the morning.

The Japanese staff of the company I was working for were the hardest working people I have ever seen, they must have thought I was dead most days!

Keep a smile and you will do just fine.

John

thanks people ....

the ruth is that i ahve also a lot of expectations of this trip .....

will also go next year but that time i will spend longer .....40 days is the scedule ....

will try to buy anything available .....exept electrolytics ...otherwise everything !!!!!! semis trafos pots switches everything that i can find in stock and can be used to audio and as long is made in japan ....he he he he

Just Come Back From Japan

first of all its an amazing place ...people are so polite been to tokyo yokohama hokaido and meghuro .....

food was actually very diferent and very nice ....

here is the results of my trip ......

it seems that many japanse small factory exist now days in japan that actually still deal with asembly of electronic devices ....the funny part is that these company dont have international web page or they even dont speak any english at all ......

the second funny part is that still they have plenty of stock of anything that you can imagine

loads of really nice semiconductors ,trafos , switches and pots , complete asembly pcb of boards ready and tested of amplifiers and other devices .....

the point of all this is that these companies either in the future sell this for scrap or going to sell it for almost nothing since it hasnt bring any money for more than 10-15 years .......

so i will find even more of these companies since now i have people supporting this research in japan and then next spring ill go there again to organize the import of these things in Athens .....

soon i will be posting lists of available parts .....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.