Wanted: Vintage radio schematic - Philips B5CA66U (India)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Try a public library. Here in Canada, some of the large public libraries have the Sams Photofact or Radio College of Canada publications in the reference department, with schematics and service data going back to the 1920's. Your local library might be able to arrange for a loan from a larger branch, or possibly get a print from a microfiche archive.

An old established electronics repair shop should also have a good set of those service publications. Sometimes if you ask nicely they will make a photocopy or let you borrow it.

dangus said:
Try a public library. Here in Canada, some of the large public libraries have the Sams Photofact or Radio College of Canada publications in the reference department, with schematics and service data going back to the 1920's.

Fraser Valley Regional Library system sent the lot of them (about 800 manuals) to the shredder :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Geek said:

Fraser Valley Regional Library system sent the lot of them (about 800 manuals) to the shredder :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Thanks for the inputs folks. Actually I tried Sams and a whole lot of people round the globe - no luck. But I did figure out that a other Philips India models have sections that are largely similar. In fact the section between UCH81 and UBF89 is almost identical to another Philips India model B2CA99U, so that plus a little guesswork helped me get things right in that crucial section. Its amazing how similar these models are.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.