Beware of Cicon Electronics / Global Electronic Solutions Corp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just FYI,

Beware of doing business with Cicon Electronics aka Global Electronic Solutions Corp. out of NJ. http://www.ciconelectronics.com

I purchased some parts off of there website and never received them. tried calling the number listed on the a half dozen times or more website and never got an answer anytime of day or night.

Had to file a paypal claim. seller responded saying my order would be shipped of course it never was. had to escalate the claim to a dispute and still haven't heard anything from them.

Do a google search and there are many others out there that have been scammed by these people it seems.

paypal was able to recover my money. thank you, glad it was only a small amount.

These guys are advertised all over the place as selling phones and cameras and import export and all kinds of stuff. I tried to contact Yahoo about all of it as they are set up under a yahoo store and that was a dead end. Beware!

cicon electronics - a ripoff company

Cicon Electronics
They are still in business using a yahoo payment switch....
It would appear that i too have been had...i ordered & paid for some parts which haven't arrived & there is no answer to emails or phone.

How do you contact Yahoo to report them?

but it still does leave me with the problem of sourcing STK0039 Power Amplifier chips for my Technics SU2500...anyone got any suggestions?

thanks for that....i did find other sources subsequently LAmesa TV supply in sandiego, LittleDiode in UK & USA, and some on alibaba...google must have been having a database reindexing when i first looked & found cicon!

i found a contact addr for the yahoo store & sent them off an email - haven't had a response.
i also found another site on alibaba with a link back to the cicon web addr, i notified alibaba who are following it up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.