pls read...I saw new things for sound quality

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: just asking

space2000 said:
hi, thanks. actually the man was showing that there is a sound quality dfrnt then normal. they on the power amp and show ppls to listen the sound then he just add this modile wow so much dfrent then just we heared. thats why i was so much curious about it. but when i saw inside i was wondering whats make sound dfent? there is nothings. i needed to know why they used some resistor and cap also a valve all are in positive line....so i wanted to tell pls anyone knows about it before i perchase it. to my view there is a connection sims to me nothing doing actually....but still dn't know why the sound was dfrent? dos he was cheating? may be....who knows, right?

it was offering S$140, not cheap at all.....

i was searching in internet about it...but nohtings is there.....but someone had it before....so more curious....

thank you....looking for more commets...

The reason it sounds different is due to a mind trick called 'suggestion'. You were listening for the improvement like the sales man said, so you hear one.

hi all, thank you.

Hi all,

your comments are really valuable and remarkable thats why i love this forum. we are human and we are doing wrong things too. so i think that person used another amp to show peoples that sound so much dfrnt. i never seen that. i will go there again and looks for what can make sence. i have lots of dought about it too. can't be so much dfrnt just using this nonsence valve in + line, which has no voltage activate any things at all. its is just nonsence right? if i find it dsn't works, i will tell him pls don't cheat peoples this way. i dn't like cheating at all.i will let you know out come.

thank you.

I think it should add as much deliberately as was taken away unintentionaly in the recording process/mic...

Do you really think sound engineers are all ******** and don't know what they are doing?
How do you even know what was "unintentionally" taken away.

A presumption based on nothing if I ever heard one.

One audiophool deserves another. Nough said.

I'm glad you finally understand what a fake or hoax is. :eek: Don't buy that garbage box!

In this evil human world, there's people all over the place trying to scam and screw others for profits for themselves, while at the expense of others.

If they can sucker someone into believing that a tube in a box makes better sound, then they will go to full lengths to confuse you to sell you something for $140 that only cost maybe 5 or 10 to build.

By the way.....I noticed the 2.2 Megaohm resistor in there LOL!!!! No megaohm resistor will EVER affect the way a speaker sounds!!!!

Also, the components don't involve both negative and positive terminals, they are just connected in parallel to the piece of wire for the positive side only, so the wire bypasses any type of affect any other parts would have anyway.

The parts are in there so if you see them in there, you expect them to do something. Also, since the commonfolk would not recognize component values, or resistor color bands, any resistors or caps with a tube in there is just enough to fool them to believing it's a working circuit.

I HATE LIARS AND CHEATS!!!!

audio-kraut said:

Do you really think sound engineers are all ******** and don't know what they are doing?
How do you even know what was "unintentionally" taken away.

A presumption based on nothing if I ever heard one.

One audiophool deserves another. Nough said.

I did not say I approve of the device, I just disagreed with a specific statement...

Now can you please show me the perfect mic...

I don;t think this forum needs bombastic attitude like that you displayed... I am going to assume you are haveing a **** day.

MJL21193 said:
Gullible people only have themselves to blame. The "inventor" of this device is not forcing anyone to buy it, therefore he is not doing anything wrong. I have no problem with that.
Just trying to make a buck off of someone else's ignorance.

I have a problem with that! This is not about stupidity of a blue-eyed customer! An average individual just cannot possibly be intelligent enough in every possible field of art. While someone may know nearly everything about (audio) electronics he may be quite unacquainted with things like car mechanics or art. Equally there are people who don’t understand, and don’t even care to understand, electronics. These cheats – or should I say thieves - take advantage of that.

A healthy human being with some morale should have some integrity that tells him that cheating money from other people is wrong. If they do not have that then they should be dealt with proper measures. I don’t want to live amongst thieves! With your attitude that allows “gullible” people to be cheated as if it was their own fault, you’ll soon live in a world where you have to test if your groceries are indeed what they should be and not partially some left over waste. If there’s any opportunity to gain money on other people’s expense these scoundrels will surely exploit it.

I am going to assume you are haveing a **** day.

yes, thank you. But calling an attitude that is sceptical of audiophool idiocies bombast...I think the shoe is on the other foot.

Anyway - I am not aware that when used properly microphones take much away, and to compensate for any deficencies the studio has enough gear for that.

What comes quite clear in this thread - anybody who is willing to suspend his critical stance can easily be convinced to hear things that are simply non existent outside the listeners own head.
Sounds all so familiar.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
teemuk said:

I have a problem with that! This is not about stupidity of a blue-eyed customer! An average individual just cannot possibly be intelligent enough in every possible field of art. While someone may know nearly everything about (audio) electronics he may be quite unacquainted with things like car mechanics or art. Equally there are people who don’t understand, and don’t even care to understand, electronics. These cheats – or should I say thieves - take advantage of that.

Caveat emptor.

There are millions of "products" out there that claim to do something that they do not do. If the consumer is willing to buy these things, what's the problem? The person or company that makes these products could be accused of low moral standards, but as far as I know, this isn't against the law.

All it takes is a minimum of effort on the consumers part in this day and age to de-bunk many of these products.
A little common sense can go a long way.

In the US it is certainly illegal, and subject to civil and criminal penalties, at least if there is a written or electronic description that could be construed as advertising.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/ad-faqs.shtm
>>
What penalties can be imposed against a company that runs a false or deceptive ad?

The penalties depend on the nature of the violation. The remedies that the FTC or the courts have imposed include:

Cease and desist orders. These legally-binding orders require companies to stop running the deceptive ad or engaging in the deceptive practice, to have substantiation for claims in future ads, to report periodically to FTC staff about the substantiation they have for claims in new ads, and to pay a fine of $11,000 per day per ad if the company violates the law in the future.
Civil penalties, consumer redress and other monetary remedies. Civil penalties range from thousands of dollars to millions of dollars, depending on the nature of the violation. Sometimes advertisers have been ordered to give full or partial refunds to all consumers who bought the product.
Corrective advertising, disclosures and other informational remedies. Advertisers have been required to take out new ads to correct the misinformation conveyed in the original ad, notify purchasers about deceptive claims in ads, include specific disclosures in future ads, or provide other information to consumers. <<

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.