pls read...I saw new things for sound quality - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th April 2008, 02:17 PM   #11
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

DNFTT
Old 30th April 2008, 02:24 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

Edit: stupid post deleted....

Jan Didden
Old 30th April 2008, 02:31 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Default nothing but why?

hi, if its looks nothings then why the sound gets dfrent then normally we used amp? why the sound quality so much gets btr?

anyone can answer?

mee too can see there is nothings doing by the valve.....but?

thank you....
Old 30th April 2008, 02:58 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Default Re: nothing but why?

Quote:
Originally posted by space2000
hi, if its looks nothings then why the sound gets dfrent then normally we used amp? why the sound quality so much gets btr?

anyone can answer?

mee too can see there is nothings doing by the valve.....but?

thank you....

Before asking why the sound quality gets better to us who don't even have listened to the device and who don't even have idea if it works or not,

would you first describe WHY YOU felt the sound quality got better? Did you do AB test? What were the associated equipment? What do you mean by better? Are you qualified as golden-ear?
Or did you simply like it?
Old 30th April 2008, 03:13 PM   #15
diyAudio Member

Default just asking

hi, thanks. actually the man was showing that there is a sound quality dfrnt then normal. they on the power amp and show ppls to listen the sound then he just add this modile wow so much dfrent then just we heared. thats why i was so much curious about it. but when i saw inside i was wondering whats make sound dfent? there is nothings. i needed to know why they used some resistor and cap also a valve all are in positive line....so i wanted to tell pls anyone knows about it before i perchase it. to my view there is a connection sims to me nothing doing actually....but still dn't know why the sound was dfrent? dos he was cheating? may be....who knows, right?

it was offering S$140, not cheap at all.....

i was searching in internet about it...but nohtings is there.....but someone had it before....so more curious....

thank you....looking for more commets...
Old 30th April 2008, 05:46 PM   #16
teemuk is offline teemuk  Finland
diyAudio Member

Hahahaha!!!! That device must introduce the famous ďtube soundĒ.

But seriously, this is a joke, right?

Because if it's not then what a waste of components. I canít figure out who would even bother to spend time assembling these (although the build-quality looks half-assed to put it mildly). One who makes these could maximize his profits by leaving out everything else than the box, wires and the terminals.

The guy suckering people with these things deserves a
Old 30th April 2008, 05:54 PM   #17
peufeu is offline peufeu  France
diyAudio Member

I can sell it to you for $120, you get a nice rebate.
Old 30th April 2008, 07:16 PM   #18
diyAudio Member

Default Re: just asking

Quote:
Originally posted by space2000
...some resistor and cap also a valve all are in positive line....
At least that valve will never burn...

Some years ago I saw a lamp (12 Volt, 55 Watt automotive type) in parallel with the speaker or a tube amplifier . They claimed it added a small amount of "expansion" to the volume, due to the increasing resistance of the filament as the voltage raised. Too slow for me to be noticeable...

Nowadays some so-called "monitor" speakers use a lamp in series with the speaker, as a compressor.
Old 30th April 2008, 09:22 PM   #19
teemuk is offline teemuk  Finland
diyAudio Member

Using a lamp filament in those kind of applications is a well-known practice. But in this case both ends of the filament simply seem to hook to the speakerís + wire. In that kind of configuration they cannot possibly do anything.
Old 1st May 2008, 01:31 AM   #20
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by teemuk
...But in this case both ends of the filament simply seem to hook to the speakerís + wire. In that kind of configuration they cannot possibly do anything.
As i said before:
Quote:
Originally posted by whoandcar
At least that valve will never burn...

Hide this!Advertise here!