Computer Speaker System

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, lately ive been looking into building my own speaker setup for my computer instead of buying one... The downfall is that when it comes to sound I am a complete noob. I love to make things and thats why Im willing to spend time building everything. Here is where help would be greatly appreciated.. I do just about everything on my computer and I would love to have great sound quality for games, music and movies... As a noob, im in need of help selecting the best or near hardware.... I have a budget of $100 to $200 for this project... Im thinking a 2.1 system will do great for this? I plan on buying a receiver soon so I can connect it to my computer this purchase will not affect my budget for the project. Any help, plans, guides, pointers, tutorials, anything will help....Oh.... I also would like to make the enclosures that are pleasing to the eye, so tutorials on that would be great...! Thank you all for helping out!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.