Feb Audio Magazine Now Online

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi DIY Audio'ers,

Of note, have partnered with Sound Practices, an awesome DIY magazine and am in month two of posting various articles from this legendary magazine as seen at http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/archives/sound_practices/ .

Also, Enjoy the Music.com has just posted the February edition of our Review Magazine www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/ plus added three additional Las Vegas show reports! Of note within the Review Magazine is the guest manufacturer article Design Philosophy For Turntables: A paper from Pierre Lurne of Audiomeca plus a great DIY/technical article that covers the subject of triode connected pentodes by Herb Reichert! Many new articles and think pieces are now online including...

Show Reports
CES 2008 Design Awards
Las Vegas Show Photofest!
Audiolics Anonymous Chapter 100: CES / T.H.E. Show 2008

Viewpoint
More CES / T.H.E. Show Plus The Economy
AA Chapter 65: An Interesting Observation
Joe Audiophile: Time To Solve The Audio Industries Failings

Sound Practices
Triode Connected Pentodes

The BAS Speaker
Clarity Versus Fidelity

Manufacturer Viewpoint
Design Philosophy For Turntables: A Paper From Pierre Lurne Of Audiomeca

Audiophile Equipment Reviews
Balanced Power Technologies BP-2 Power Conditioner
Canton Chrono 502 Bookshelf Loudspeakers
Hagerman Piccolo MC Headamp
T+A V10 Integrated Amplifier & G10R Record Player
Antique Sound Labs (ASL) Phono LUX DT

PLUS many music reviews!

See the February Review Magazine at www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Welcome to the forum Steven

And i welcome the return of Sound Practises... i assume Joe Roberts is still involved? (gotten thru enuff of his latest bout of University to put some effort into this again). I know that without his starting the JoeList i wouldn't know nearly as much about tube gear.

Nice to have a reminder that you have all that cool stuff on your site.

dave

Dave,

A most humble thanks and am glad to be here. Am TRYING to find time to be a better participant on various online boards. As my first 'day job' was with Heathkit, am really glad to have Sound Practices aboard after their long hiatus. Joe is indeed still around, yet his love for archeology is taking more of the forefront. Like you, i LOVED the Joelist and it was so much fun. Heck, i remember way back when me and a few others helped to have the Newsgroups rec.audio.tubes enabled, as the Joelist was getting big and 50+ e-mails a day was getting a bit too much to manage back then with PINE mailboxes and the like (remember PINE mail?).

Anywho, hopefully more DIY'ers will discover how many great articles are within Sound Practices as Joe does offer all issues on CD and there are some really great projects, plus history, within the issues.

Thanks again DIY'ers and keep those soldering guns hot :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.