Welbourne Labs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT - continuing with Ebay

I buy a lot of stuff from Germany.

Most German sellers do not have Paypal

They rely instead on bank transfer - little comeback through the Ebay/Paypal system.

As above, check out who you are buying from then check again.
On Ebay, I will not buy from people who have private feedback and will cancel bids from bidders with private feedback. After all, what are they hiding?

Joined 2002
Paid Member
fleabay-warning:

"antiqueranch" owes me a Hickok 752. (or more than $ 500).
"tubecrazyforaudio" owes me 2 testers! A Hickok 600A and a Jackson 648S...+ a few tubes... (~ $ 600).
No answer fom these guys...
"lotsoftubes" owes me a few tubes...

there are others too...

Arne K

RON WELBORNE - WELBORNE LABS --> :Pinoc:

Finally too late to read this thread ... seems that many other folks had also problems with RON WELBORNE - WELBORNE LABS.

I ordered a rc stepped attenuator in April this Year. What i have got is most of all mounting parts and no circuit board.
From the beginning i ordered the items with USPS so if there's would be a problem with shipping, you could track it or whatever.
At the beginning he gave me a wrong Tracking Nr. which could'nt be identified on the hompage of USPS. When i telled him he sayed he will go to the post office and check it. 1 Week later i got his response. His parcel came back, due to problems that the receivers adress could not be recognized. After that i got a new Tracking Nr. which could be recognized by the USPS homepage. And finally i got a parcel with a few missing parts and fully missing pcb boards. After responding him due the received parcel he answered that his new apprentice does not know very well and forgot putting them inside he remailed that he has sent it in a envelope. I responded him on the same day and wrote him a question in what would happen when would not receive this envelope, as i ordered the whole Kit by USPS. No answer. 2 Weeks or even 3 run away and i still did not receive the parcel. I wrote him again about three emails, tryed also to call him (no chance ... even no answering machine, simply no connection). After that he wrote me a mail with the question: Did you ever receive the pcb's ?.:Pinoc: Same day my answer NO, when will you finally send the pcb's ? !
At present again two weeks passed that i've got no remail nor a parcel ...

I do also not stand for anyone stealing from others and I take any legal recourse I can.

Folks ... what can a foreigner like me do in this case ?
Try to go to my credit card company ?
Go for ic3 ?
Or are there other ways to take legal action against him ?

Any help or information is highly appreciated.

I do not resign, i never do, specially in such matters ... but is he so slippery for justice ? :att'n: Why he can still then practize his homepage ? :scratch: prejudiced ? :mafioso: no :judge: ? Thats - legally spoken - a paradox practice.

judgment-proof ? ... nobody on earth is judgement-proof ... nobody
... anyway ... Isn't there any body out here "unfortunately" who tryed to prosecute him ?

Thanks for any informations ...
artQuake

Why go this way magura ? No way this guy is not worth even a spit in front of his feet ...

But the homepage is still working ... ... got it ?

And: here are some infos other may find also interesting ...

Welborne Labs
971 E. Garden Drive
Littleton, CO 80126
US

Domain Name: WELBORNELABS.COM
Welborne, Ron
wlabs@wildblue.net
601 S. Washington #310
Stillwater, OK 74074
US
Phone: 303-817-4253

NetRange: 66.218.64.0 - 66.218.95.255 :Pirate:
CIDR: 66.218.64.0/19
NetName: A-YAHOO-U23
NetHandle: NET-66-218-64-0-1

Other methods than a baseball bat ? :goodbad:

artQuake

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Hi Guys

Maybe try contact him now through the forum. He has been around some threads and answered some things i asked about a amp. Magura I see that you are in europe and on about the same timezone as me. He usually is around the forum at 10 to 12 at night. Confront him and see what he says.

Alex

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Get his webpage hacked. Ive done it before, paid some hackers to put up some nasty things included on their page. Everytime they would redo the page or create a new one the hackers would go mess that up nicely too. They did me in for 3000 euros but i think they lost more than me in the 2 years that it went on. I am also the type, do me in and ill make you pay too. Thanks for the warning.

homemodder said:
Hi Guys

Maybe try contact him now through the forum. He has been around some threads and answered some things i asked about a amp. Magura I see that you are in europe and on about the same timezone as me. He usually is around the forum at 10 to 12 at night. Confront him and see what he says.

Alex

I actually sent him an email, with a link to this thread, so he sure knows that you guys are not overwhelmingly happy with him :D

Magura :)

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
I havent done any business with him, but reading threads like these are not encouraging.
Its a shame because ive looked at some of his designs and i think they are very good, even ordered some parts to try one. He is obviously a good designer with a lot of experience and knowhow he could share with us.
But must play fair irrespective.

Its a shame because ive looked at some of his designs and i think they are very good, even ordered some parts to try one. He is obviously a good designer with a lot of experience and knowhow he could share with us. But must play fair irrespective.

Yes thats also how I think about ... When you look at the homepage and read the specifications of his products you'll never think such threatment.
I contacted him also by mail, before i made the order, to get sure that i can go to practice my circuit in combination of his product. I've got a answer / somhow an art of communication wich conviced me to go on for order ... If you don't know in advance about his corporate behaviour then you would never think it will come out like this.

If i'd have a problem with delivering good's to my clients then i'll tell them that they have to wait for x -day's. I'd suppose he does not, In my eyes a serious business begins with: Good communication ! Specially in the internet-business ... Even if I would send my gerbers to my contact in switzerland the pcb's would be done in 2 Weeks ... So where's the problem to not delivering them ? I'd wait even one month or two moths if he would write it ... but when i don't know, that i'll can only imagine a while good things and hope for better things and at the end i have to take legal action on him thru my credit card company, my private legal protection institution or even a advocate ... Maybee there are others out here who saved maybe a long time their money to buy themselve that good from him ... Not me, in such situations i like the more justness ...

I did write him that in my last email and i hope for him he will react. And thats why:

@Magura:
There is no need for doing that. What do you think ? Will it help ? Will it help that others will not get in to same trouble in future ? If someone does not answer emails, then there is no need for such action ... I think this man is old enough an know's how serious business and communication should work ... I'm not the 5 $ / two resistors - client to know that !

W'll see what happens ... but this ordered products, if it even gets working at the end, will definetly make no fun for me ...

artQuake

Do not have business with Welborne labs!!!!!

Hi,

I am just one more person who paid money (846$) to Welborne labs and haven't got a single e-mail from them (nor the ordered stuff too). I've ordered tube output kit and stepped attenuator - stuff from the frontpage.

I should read this about Welborne before.

Once again - no business with Welborne Labs!!!!

Anybody out here who is more versed than me in putting a hompage online for gathering the aggrieved partys for a legal and serious reference for everyone about welborne labs ?

After such threatment most of all people think it's better not to try getting your rights, somehow getting good natured concerning that matter, and yes it's about the same like when somebody spits around, and parts of it fall in to your face. And you might think that it is maybe raining ... but the more raindrops fall thru truthfulness, the more and longer he will IMO learn to swimm and deserve the flow ...
Just for people like him, thousands of persons are sitting and thinking / writing new laws and rules (Just think about that !)

I have read much story's about welborne lab the last day's and I could kick my head that i was so blind and not insightful to even search in advance with whom i'll tend to go with business ...

In that way i hope for the mass ...

artQuake

Status
Not open for further replies.