A ticket system

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wonder if somebody has a good suggestion for a trouble ticket application other than those which can be found in the Fantastico kit?

It should be a general system, not specific for software. The usage will be to track returned goods, faulty or not and also production errors and improvements.

It must be made in php/mysql and not "dead" when it comes to development.

Hi peranders

I have come across several over the years. A very good one used tio be provided with Microsoft Access (ver 2.0) as a system demo. However I have not had recent experience. You might try looking for a RMA tracking system (Return Material Authorization) as this is the latest business-eeze for production troubles.

As for one in php/mysql - unlikely IMO - this is not the prefered dev environment for business. What you need is a business-centric system that is solid and thouroughly debugged and it will likely have been developed in the Windows world.

Hope you find what you need.

Jess

My suggestion will work on :

IBM DB2.9.1
HP-UX 11i v3
Novell SuSE Enterprise Linux 10
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 AS/ES
and probably more, but dunno the price...

And maybe not MySQL after all, but maybe could be tweaked ?

System requirements
Web Servers: Oracle Application Server,
Microsoft IIS, Sun ONE Web Server
(iPlanet), Apache Web Server, IBM
Websphere, BEA Weblogic

BMC Remedy AR System Server: Linux,
Windows, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX

Native Clients: Windows NT/2000/XP

Browser Clients: Linux, Windows, Solaris,
HP-UX, AIX, Macintosh

Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server,
IBM DB2, Informix, Sybase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.