Dear Fred,

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take the time to send me personal emails to call me names you should at least leave the channel open for a reply. That is if you are any species of vertebrate. I don't believe I ever played chicken with you. It was actually a better reply than you might have imagined, or feared. Drop me a line when you grow up.--g.

grataku said:
If you take the time to send me personal emails to call me names you should at least leave the channel open for a reply. That is if you are any species of vertebrate. I don't believe I ever played chicken with you. It was actually a better reply than you might have imagined, or feared. Drop me a line when you grow up.--g.
Is it the Fred Dieckmann, who is around, grataku?
He had emailed jcarr about that new amplifier.

But I guess, although clever and good at audio-things,
our friend Fred has some difficulties/fobias.
-------------------------

So what he would need is some help in understanding himself.
I have learned to understand myself, somewhat, and to "have a look at my self" from a distance.
To learn to do this, takes some matureness and age, mostly.
And it is not everything that
looks better from a distance. ;)

/halo - doesn't look too bad :cool: at a closer examination ;)
Or when you think about what he says..............

Re: Re: Dear Fred,

halojoy said:

But I guess, although clever and good at audio-things,
our friend Fred has some difficulties/fobias.
So what he would need is some help in understanding himself.
I have learned to understand myself, somewhat, and to "have a look at my self" from a distance.

If clever people like Fred and may be Halojoy (I will think halojoy is clever only if he can win over me on chessboard) has or used to have difficulties, then let’s support our friend Fred by understanding him better. :)

This thread wasn't intended for reply or to call for Fred to come back he's never left anyways. It might as well be closed now.

It was just a message from me to Fred to tell him how painfully predictable he is. I had to do it publicly because he's hiding inside his aluminum foil-shielded mobile home in TX.

Also, I have received emails telling me that it's not the first time junior insults people and then runs under mama's gowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.