Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th December 2007, 06:34 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Bad experience with Advanced Recovery INC

HI all fellow members , I would like to warn if you want s to buy on Ebay from ADVANCED RECOVERI INC please don't do it or think about twice or just read some of his feed back .
He is the worst lying pig I ever dealt at the last 4 and half years .I purchased three items from him and I received 3 piece of junk .One of the receiver look like someone jump up and done all day on the top .
But all 3 items was heavily broken into pieces .
He promise me refund , and every day did promise until almost I run out of the time frame what pay pal gave me .
He ask me if I withdraw the negative feed back right away he will refund my money I did everithing and on the and he almost talk me on to pus the button the clam is resolved .
I just wan to warn you guys if you using eBay try to avoid these guy ..
If you don't want to lose $90 like me .
If some one has similar experience please do not hesitate to post here .
Thanks
Regards
Old 20th December 2007, 10:41 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

I suggest that you contact ebay and provide them with the necessary information instead of posting this:
Old 20th December 2007, 04:59 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

HI
Yes I did it and I return the items to the seller but the reason why I posted here you have to return the item in your money .
Another reason they just lied to me more than 2 weeks ,if I do these , or if I do that they will refund all my investment with out returning the junks what they ship to me .
Of course I lost $40 custom duty to . So all together I lost $95 to get back $126 .
The main reason I posted here to WARN the fellow DIY-ers to pay attention on his feed back before they would bid on his items .
I never ever met such a liars like these company like these peoples .
Please do not pay attention the feedback withdrawal at his fed back record because all that happened they promise if you do that they refund But on the end they just play with you to run out of the 45 day time frame what Pay pal give to return the items on your money to get back some of your investment .
The reason honestly only I want to to warn people to be more careful than me .
Regards

Hide this!Advertise here!