need some ideas for somthing fun

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
let me start off what this is all abought i am one of the main prop builders for a haunted hay ride in my area what my plans were was to build a robot out of a garbage can the type that has the round top and the flap for the opening to make it run i am going to use a childs car the electric type that they ride it is going to radio controled with at least an 8chanel radio an audio to servo driver to move the flap like a mouth also a whireless mic connected to that with a 10w mono amp and speaker or a amplified computer speaker might even make the head turn with a servo all this is going to be powered with the rechargeable battery that runs the car please help with more ideas to add to this and please remember this is going to be around kids so keep it clean and safe

I_Forgot said:
Wow! Stream of conciousness electronics rap! Quite original! You are an ARTIST!

I_F

no not an artist just a halloween freak with a degree in electronics engineering technology but i am happy to say every part to this point except the radio and servos and the trash can came from what this project is centered on the trash can heck i just got another idea my self i think i am going to add a few 3chanel light organs to the audio section well looks like i need to do some dumpster diving lol

Here's a tip. It is easier for most people to understand what you want if you throw appropriate punctuation and capitals into your verbiage. I know, it is so limiting, but most people learn to compartmentalize ideas by watching for the cues provided by punctuation. This is a weakness I suffer from- I've reread your first post three times and all I can figure out is that there seems to be some sort of robot made from a garbage can.

I_F

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.