DIY Lexington, KY USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There will be a gathering of speaker heads and followers of other arcane arts related to the pursuit of audio excellence.

This gathering is to take place in Lexington, KY on Sunday, Nov. 25 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.

The event will take place in the KET (Kentucky Educational Television) studios located at 600 Cooper Drive.

Come one, come all

http://www.pesupport.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=383022

Post any questions here or contact our host, Clark Bradshaw, whose address may be found in the linked post.

Mongo will be there. He's working feverishly to complete the speakers to be formerly known as "ProC's". That is short for "Procrastinators"

lexington DIY

I saw it on PE last week... I'm gonna try to be there, probably with some family in tow (we'll see)...

Just finished some sealed "thumper" 12" cabs for daughters' BFF's '03 Bonneville... they're out "testing" the trunk mounted subs as I type... oops! I think I just heard them pull in...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Looking forward to seeing the goodies...

John L.

Lex DIY

I am told we have secured sponsorship commitments from Apex,Jr (gift certificates) and Eminence (Lab 12 subs & t-shirts) with prospects for more.
I spent time with Clark visiting the site yesterday. The facilities will certainly be adequate for our needs. There is interest in a measurement set-up for testing our speakers.
Anyone interested in attending should drop Clark or myself a note so that we can direct site-specific info to you.

If you aren't able to make it this time...think about next time...

Options include visits to:

Eminence, KY...they make Eminence loudspeakers there
Danville, KY...home of the new Allison Acoustics
Lexington, KY...home of Thiel Audio, and they have spoken of hosting a gathering in the future.

We're just gettin' started. Your input and participation are most welcome.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.