RAW Acoustic Open house end of the year sale DEC 1 ? DIY get together

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dec 1 from 9-4 we will be having a open house for those who would like to attend.
On this day we will have a lot of demo speakers which are priced to clear out, as well a lot of sheets of veneer, un backed veneers, cabinets,Inductors plus otehr misc parts,speaker drivers ect.

For those wanting to bring any speakers for those to listen to you are welcome to do so, with the day really just let things go in and out of rotation for listening.
This will be a open day no set issues to be in place if you want to listen to one of our speaker models or bring something to measure with Praxis we can make it a enjoyable day.
Praxis will be in the HT room for those who would like to have your speakers measured.

Door prize will be a pair of SDX7 woofers new XBL^2 woofers which have replaced the Extremis.

Please email myself direct so we have an idea of how many people will be coming.

LXII demo speakers $800.00
HT2 demo speakers $500.00
HTFR demo speakers $575.00
Lambda plus demo Line arrays $3000.00
HT3 demo speakers Cherry $1000.00
OB2X demo speakers $600.00
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Al, that sounds like a great idea. I really like the get togethers at your place.

If you're going from 9-4 that means we need some food along the way. I know in the past you've done burgers and pizza kinda thing and maybe it's time we helped out with that. Have you got a plan or are there things we can help with. ie: do you have a menu or plan at this point?

I know the cooler I bring has been popular in the past and I can do that again but lets see what we can get others to help with. Let me know by email or let us know in the forum what works for you.

Looking forward to Dec 1.

Cal
The cooler is a big yes feel free to bring it along for sure.

As for food I am open no menue in place for those who would like to bring something to place on the table go ahead.

What do you think

Attachments

• demoroom.jpg
    demoroom.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 205
A potluck would be great or if everyone throws in five bucks pizza that would be an easy option. Please let us know if you can think of anything in particular that is on the list of things to bring aside from food (forks, knives & plates?).

Al really knows how to throw an audio meet and the last one was a blast :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.