Submitted for your amusement.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You say unbelievable, but you had better believe it, there are lots of people who fully buy into their BS. They are one of the ultimate’s in woo-woo, absolute un-provable crapola, yet people review their stuff positively and others purchase their garbage.

Also believe that people read their horoscopes, read palms, follow astrology, receive acupuncture, use Head-On (skin applied headache medicine that can not work), Reiki, Feng Shui, dowsing rods, and many other absolute BS activities that are proven not to work, yet are supported by morons.

We are also at war because of what people interpret out of little leather 400-year-old-books.

People will believe anything, so get used to it.

Yes, my apologies. I see that there are a few threads on this particular site. I did not enter the correct search terms.

Just for s**ts and giggles I emailed the guy, it seems that they do offer a quantity discount.
$30 dollar outlet covers?????????
glitzy stones in mason jars??????
whooooooosh.

and then...people of other sites will argue with you and ask you to prove it doesn't work.
wacky!

Brett said:

The Belts are definitely the superheroes of audiobogustry.

It's a humour site though, isn't it?

http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/product/quantum/quantum.html

The P.W.B. Quantum Clip should be understood as a 'key' that unlocks the barrier to a number of morphic resonance patterns that nature has established. Human beings have evolved so that they, too, make permanent contact with the morphic resonance patterns created by nature.

The price of the Quantum Clip is £500

Tried the PWB trick with a CD, but put it in microwave by mistake,
but was shocked at after, how the music flowed effortlessly, I believe the effect is similar to applying slake oil.

Some nice links, I'll be on the phone tonight mit credit card.

On a more serious note, I've found newspapers crumpled up and shoved down the kids gobs (mouths) reduces the background noise level suprisingly.

Thanks for the fun:D :D

DCPreamp said:
Also believe that people read their horoscopes, read palms, follow astrology, receive acupuncture, use Head-On (skin applied headache medicine that can not work), Reiki, Feng Shui, dowsing rods, and many other absolute BS activities that are proven not to work, yet are supported by morons.

Just want to point out a big mistake...
One is acupunture... and I don't mean dry needleing, I'd much rather have lazer acupunture... My GP is a qualified accupuncturist (lol , is that the word?), anyhow I am boarded due to a painfull medical condition, and I can 100% vouch for acupuntcture, it is a bit like magic, especialy the lazer.... you feel no pain, it lasts maybe 20 seconds, and bam, 180 degree turn in symptoms... it freaked me a little at first as I did not want to believe... but there is nothing to believe, either you are shitting of pain or you have no pain.

Same for shiatsu, I once met a young man who studied it for 12 years in taiwan. I could bearly walk at the time, but I wanted to take my wife out for the night (we were still kids back then). Anyhow this guy just squeezed my hips between his two forearms for a minute or so, and I had no pain, the pain was gone for almost a week. It felt like a green mist shot up through my body and just replaced the pain... its a funny description, but it is the best I can do for something I can't realy describe. Needless to say i could not talk much just after, but tears of joy did the talking for me.

I do agree there is alot of overpriced hogwash out there... and people that are fooled enough to go for it... good, it gets money back into the economy and gives the guy's friends something to laugh about.

bremen nacht said:

Is it? I can't work out whether they're laughing at the snake oil merchants or at their customers (if they have any)

http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Free_Techniques/Free_Techniques.html

Neil: please do visit Machinadynamica, let us know what they're like!
The Belt's have been around a long time, they take themselves seriously and have a decent customer base as I've seen lots of people post on non-DIY audio sites about using them. There are people who buy $4k powercords, so why wouldn't these sharlatans have business?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.