Amplifier enclosures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I've done quite a bit of searching, both on this board and on the web in general, for a suitable enclosure for my planed 5.1 receiver/amplifier project, but I haven't had much luck yet. I'm looking for someting quite similar in appearance to this one (approx. 45-50cm (19") wide, 10-15cm (4-6") tall, 35cm (14") deep), but preferably with large external vertical heatsinks (all the 19" enclosures I have found have horizontal heatsinks which aren't much good unless you have a fan blowing air across them).

If anyone knows of any suppliers (preferably in Europe) who sell anything like what I just described, feel free to let me know :) (I'm sure there is a thread on this forum discussing this sort of thing, but I haven't found it (yet). Feel free to piont me in the right direction).

Best regards,

J.Aa.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.