This site...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This site is slowly disintegrating. This is my PERSONAL opinion. Too many fights, too much moderators input, too much consideration that someone's constipation might be under threat.
Where is the freedom of speech, are we under the censorship rules of George & Co.?
Moderators - who needs them as some of them are as abusive as anyone else?
Little wonder some very respectable members are not posting anything anymore!

Say whatever you think, loudly, those who don't like it will ignore it.

Stan - a free citizen of this world

I personally try to avoid posting in serious threads.. :rolleyes: Too much readin' and thinkin' for a 17 year old if ya ask me.... I haven't noticed bad moderating, but I haven't really thought about it in the past... I think the DIY audio community is too big actually.... new commers post questions that have already been answered many times, and then don't get a reply... People introduce themselves, but I don't even bother reading them anymore, because there are so many of them....

this seems to be a purely Australian thread......

just HAD to give my :2c: on this one. i can't comment on whether or not the forum is disintergrating, i have not been a member that long. yes, some people can be a bit nasty here, but i also meet many nasty people in the real world. they are entitled to their opinion as much as you are yours. but shouldn't they also be considerate of peoples feelings?

the people here are also EXTREMELY helpful, or have been in my case. my first post i wanted advice on fixing an amp (i did not have a clue about electronics). this was last october. thanks to the help and encouragment of people on this forum, i have just finished my first "intergrated" amp.

the moderators have also been very helpful with me (thanks AudioFreak and planet10(how's that schematic coming along?:) ))

nowhere is perfect for everyone. but this is pretty good
:goodbad:

SkinnyBoy said:
I personally try to avoid posting in serious threads.. :rolleyes: Too much readin' and thinkin' for a 17 year old if ya ask me.
Skinnyboy, if you don't make posts in serious threads and don't care to think neither to read, what do you get out from diyaudio really besides "tjôta" med halo?

tj = ch in chip
ô = u in hurt

= mix between talk and nag

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.