Announcement / Moderators statement

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just wanted to say after reading the Moderators statement posted by Jason, a Trustee; I felt reassured that I had found the 'Right' forum. As a new comer to this site, after endless site surfing trying to get some backround on a peice of second hand equipment I picked up on and not that familar with. I must admit I was little bit imtimadated by the level, and degree of techno jargon being bantered back and forth. At first I thought I'd landed on Mars, yet felt compel by a need to get information. In any case after reading the Announcement posted by Jason, I, again began to feel I was in deed in the company of fellow humans. Thank You, Jason and the member posted the reply to my question concerning my NAD 7250PE receivier. I may not know much about E over I times R; but, I know it does not take being a rocket scienctist to understand there are no degrees given out for having and displaying a little class. :cool:

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Thanks for your kind words.

Jason isn't actually around that much, but his vision is fully supported by the Mod team. We are here to learn and enjoy as much as anyone, and we try to enable a suitable environment for education and discussion. We sometimes fail, but in general, I think we get it right.

Oh, and I moved your post to a more suitable area. ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.