butler 2150 tube amp prob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a butler tube amp that is putting out static noise and low general output both on only one channel. The amp works fine except for these problems. Could someone with experience working on these amps please let me know if this could be as easy as replacing the tube(s)? Or maybe what to check, I have good basic diy skills and equip and would like to get this amp working as I hear it's supposed to be fairly high quality and would like to get it in my car. Thanks

I have a butler tube amp that is putting out static noise and low general output both on only one channel. The amp works fine except for these problems. Could someone with experience working on these amps please let me know if this could be as easy as replacing the tube(s)? Or maybe what to check, I have good basic diy skills and equip and would like to get this amp working as I hear it's supposed to be fairly high quality and would like to get it in my car. Thanks

Is it a TD Blue 2150? or a PPI 2150?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.