Need speakers for my computer and plasma tv!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

As topic says Im in need of some speakers for my computer and tv!

- I dont wanna buy speakers to both tv and computer so i wonder if i can plug them in to both tv and computer and use som kind of switch to turn on sound from tv and then use headphones on computer, and the opposite, use speakers on computer and while watching tv just using the normal ones.

Furthermore, what should I be using, home cinema speaker set or just normal speakers? :p

Thanks in advance. Hope someone understands my "problem" :).

- Porre

john65b: " ... For Plasma TV? If you have a amp capable of 4 Ohm and subwoofer out and an active subwoofer, go for the Magnepan MMG-W. Sound is very good with sub. ..."

Ditto that = the standard MMGs are just as good when in the proper room position, maybe a little better. I have both types, MMG @ home, MMG-W @ the office = both really do need sub woofer for the best results = the sweetest ;) ... and the $$ are right on ... "Maggies" to those of us who appreciate risk v. reward ratios.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Fast Eddy ->

Hallelujah Hommes....

Maggies rule. Got pair MMG-W, pair of MMGs and just picked up a pair of SMGIIIa that I am Modding. Smaller "body" and looking at Triamp/Biamp setup...

Will need to sell the MMG/MMG-W before my wife throws me out of the house...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.