Hakko FX888D $69 Free Shipping at Frys

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Frys has the FX888D on sale for $69 WITH FREE SHIPPING! and the email promo code. If you don't receive their emails, then you should sign up. You get a unique promo code each day that works on ALL of the deals for that day.This is the real deal from an authorized retailer. Great price on an awesome iron. I LOVE MINE! The promo code is only if you want to order it online. That being said, if you need to order online; because it is free shipping, you should order in the next few hours because it will sell out. Otherwise, drop by the store they usually have a BUNCH on display. Just mention you received an email for $69 when you check out and they will enter the stores promo code for you.

Good through tomorrow:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

EDIT: I just tested how quick you can receive a promo code using my throwaway email address. Within 30 seconds of signing up I had a welcome email in my inbox with a promo code for today's deals. The email didn't include images of the deals; but it is nice that they give you a promo code immediately, in case you are signing up strictly for a deal you already know about. So if you don't have a promo code yet, sign up and you will get one more or less immediately.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.