Kikusui oscilloscope?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for the reply Pedro, I can get it for $45. I have tested it and sine waves looks fine but square waves slopes downward on the positive cycle and upwards on the negative, so something is faulty. I will leave it as I have other scopes.Maybe If I can get one that is 100% , because it is cheap and is easy to work.:)

Thanks Salas, that I will check although with the same probes the square wave is 100% 0n my other scopes, but it can be calibration as you say. Andrew, here are a few pics.

Attachments

• 20151218_153332.jpg
    20151218_153332.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 161
Thanks Salas, that I will check although with the same probes the square wave is 100% 0n my other scopes, but it can be calibration as you say. Andrew, here are a few pics.
Yep, this is very much just a simple compensation adjustment. The probe just needs to be fine tuned to match your scope. The turn the set screw in your probe and it should clean up. There is nothing wrong with your probes or the scope.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.