Is this the right place for questions about sound easy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2015
Hello all. If this is the right place for sound easy then here go's. (And if not could someone please move it to the right forum? ). So I have used quite a few programs on speaker aid box building. I have tried all the ones that were free ( or that worked on my computer). So now am ready to go to the next level. I have been doing alot of research about base box pro but read so many problems with port size or port length. A former friend had bass box pro and had a few problems and told me to stay away from bass box pro. Any who I only have to spend $41.00 plus the $10.95 on the helpful guide ( John from zaph audio recommended it) for sound easy ( vs the base box pro program in price.) So how much more accurate is sound easy to bass box pro? I Just want to buy something that I can grow with. Also alot of these box programs are only good from 500hz down. Could this be a problem or should I not read into it? ( So much trash is written on the internet and it can really discourage you if you have not bought or used the product your looking at buying. I hope this makes sense? Jeff

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.