NEW innovative tool

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear friends:
We finally have our crowfounding campaign running at

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fixo-lends-you-a-hand

Its been a lot of work making the prototypes and refining all the details, but now we have all shorted out.
But we need your help to make it possible, so please spread the word.
We have some items at a very reduced price for early adopters, so hurry up and pick up yours.
Thanks for all your support.

Very Clever, Very Well Done...

"I wish I'd thought of it....... first" :up: .
I really like the packaging/ergonomics/total form factor, this is important nowadays.
I especially like the precision. and lack of hysteresis in the positioning.
If you can get the retail price down to less than $10 or so, you ought to sell millions in the big chain hardware stores

Thinking out of the box a little and you can create many other applications/markets, waaaay more than niche market "soldering third hand".

Design paintable square/rectangular/curved/multi level base plates with multiple sockets.
Design modules that plug onto the ends of the telescopic rods.....lamp/led lighting fixtures, information/price label holders, item display trays....etc, etc.....retail display, home decor.

Good luck with it, I wish you well.

Dan.

What is the weight of each base?

What is the weight of each base and magnet/ball combo?

I assume you are using ferrous surface
onto which you place the base/ball/holder combo in the video?

How do you keep base/ball/holder combo from tipping over
if you use it on a non-ferrous surface?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.