Sound Technology 3200B/3100A info (schematics, etc) anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for schematics, update tips, manuals, etc. for Sound Technology 3200B Analyzer and 3100A Generator.

I'm guessing these are pretty old ... late 1980's?
Not much at Sound Technology website: history

Anybody know anything they can share (Richard, Demian)?

thanks,
mlloyd1

Last edited:
thanks guys.

for some reason, Manuals Plus didn't show up in my searches (maybe I didn't go far enough into the hits that came back; i quit after 11 pages)

i saw Stan's site also. I tried sending him email to ask about these units since i didn't see them at all on his site, but the email bounced.
:(

mlloyd1

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Sound Tech made those during the heyday of Stereo TV. They are pretty interesting. I think John Curl designed the generator output section. They are not common but should be pretty good. They are separate units because the target was transmission systems like studio-transmitter links.

I live in washington state and I looked at all the schematics I have so many i really lost count after 100 I do have the one you need some are revisions most on paper some on plastic like for an overhead. I was going to just list all of them on ebay and see what I could get. If you have an idea what you would pay let me know and I will go down to the post office and find out shipping cost it shouldn't be too much. I have schematics for distortions measurements, flutter signal generator special freq. logic boards, octave test fixture boards, signal processor test fixtures, Power supply, interconnection diagrams, dropout generators, distortion mix networks, test capacitor network, front panel boards,sca boards, interconnect diagrams signal processor boards. in models, 1700, 1710 1200 1701 1800 1200A 1500 1410 1000A 1100A 1530 1501 1510 1020 so many it is unreal.
As you can see from the pictures I have tons. I realize you may not want any of the other ones but I figured even at 5.00 a piece for all there is like 600 to 700 dollars worth of stuff. Now with that said individually I would like more let me know if you would like them all and I will make you a deal and then you can sell them if you would like if not I understand.
If you send me an email at desertrunner6910@yahoo.com I have pictures of a few and pictures of the entire stack which filled up my entire table. I believe I have between 125 to 150 different schematics.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Sound Technology became entwined with the Specta software analysis guys and I think the software guys wound up absorbing them. That would have triggered the move to Seattle.

All I'm interested in is the 1200 test panel. Its worth $25 to me plus ground postage.

I'm not the one to take on a large project of selling the stuff. There may be someone else here. Most of the ST manuals are available from places like Artek.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.