My hi-fi system (incl custom-designed bits)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ten years in the planning and three years in the building, my Gerroa hi-fi system is now complete, physically at least (as my wife says, the software/firmware improvements will probably go on for the rest of my life)! In fact it has been complete since last year, but has taken me this long to assemble and edit hundreds of video clips to make a coherent presentation!

So, for your entertainment/interest/boredom, here is a video trilogy I made about the construction and operation of the system.

Daniel's Hi-Fi system, Part 1 of 3 - building the cabinet (5m28s) - YouTube

Daniel's Hi-Fi system, Part 2 of 3 - the working system; special features (11m42s) - YouTube

Daniel's Hi-Fi system, Part 3 of 3 - the all-important Switch-Box (5m50s) - YouTube

Apologies for the low video/audio quality, as elaborated in my Description on YouTube. Don't forget you can view YouTube videos full-frame by clicking the icon in the bottom-right corner of the video frame.

Regards,
Daniel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.