Heathkit IT-11 Schematics and Service Manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not having any success with finding "BAMA", which I'm thinking must be a member here? I don't understand what is happening with Heathkits removal and challenges to all that had pdf manuals for their products, I read that Heathkit is going to be producing equipment again but can't find any evidence of this?

I'm sure you guys have some idea what I'm up against with manual searching for Heathkit, since I've now been at it all day with no luck. I can only say that $30. for the manual is cause for me to trow the unit on Ebay. I believe it would be easier for me to get the KFC secret recipe.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I'm not having any success with finding "BAMA", which I'm thinking must be a member here? I don't understand what is happening with Heathkits removal and challenges to all that had pdf manuals for their products, I read that Heathkit is going to be producing equipment again but can't find any evidence of this?

Boat Anchor Manuals Archive. Unfortunately no Heathkit archives.. I suspect they've been pulled for legal reasons.
Here is a link to a mirror since the original is not apparently up any longer: http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/ useful for a lot of other manuals.

The new Heathkit will not be producing any of the classic stuff, we'll see if they ever offer the stuff they say is under development. http://www.heathkit.com/

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
The Heath listings are still there. I can't download, it tells me my cookies are not enabled. Or is that what you mean?

Boatanchor Pix

Scroll down the page for Heathkits.

This isn't the bama archive which seems to be down. (or gone) I've not been able to find much heathkit stuff (no schematics or manuals) anywhere since the current owners insisted it be taken down where encountered.

There are no Heathkit schematics or manuals at the above site which otherwise works fine here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.