Where are able to find tutorials or more information on this topic: HHO GENERATOR ISU - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Equipment & Tools

Equipment & Tools From test equipment to hand tools

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th October 2011, 11:47 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Where are able to find tutorials or more information on this topic: HHO GENERATOR ISU

Hello all!
Where are able to find tutorials or more information on this topic: HHO GENERATOR ISUZU TURBO DIESEL!
thanks
Old 6th October 2011, 12:03 PM   #2
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

HHO GENERATOR ISUZU TURBO DIESEL - YouTube
You tube has a bunch of stuff related to HHO generators. I don't have any personal experience with them so cannot say which one's are worth the effort.
Old 7th October 2011, 01:03 AM   #3
cliffyk is offline cliffyk  United States
diyAudio Member

Also search for "Brown's gas" and "Knallgas"--be aware however that it takes more energy to produce oxyhydrogen than could ever be realised by its combustion, its use in internal combustion engines to create miracles is a myth...
Old 7th October 2011, 07:15 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

[QUOTE=cliffyk;2737285]Also search for "Brown's gas" and "Knallgas"--be aware however that it takes more energy to produce oxyhydrogen than could ever be realised by its combustion, its use in internal combustion

Hi Cliffik!
Where can I find a text about this section of the office (the process), so I can convince you that de is a myth?

Thanks and cheers

Last edited by formula 22; 7th October 2011 at 07:18 AM.
Old 8th October 2011, 02:42 PM   #5
cliffyk is offline cliffyk  United States
diyAudio Member

[QUOTE=formula 22;2737452]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffyk View Post
Also search for "Brown's gas" and "Knallgas"--be aware however that it takes more energy to produce oxyhydrogen than could ever be realised by its combustion, its use in internal combustion

Hi Cliffik!
Where can I find a text about this section of the office (the process), so I can convince you that de is a myth?

Thanks and cheers
You can Google "HHO myth" and not find a single valid scientific study showing that an on-board HHO generator does anything beneficial for any internal combustion engine, The main reason for that is because it is chemically and physically impossible.

As this way off base for this forum so I will not respond to any further discussion. Also I learned a long time ago that it is pointless to try to have a logical and rational argument with any "believer", regardless of the foundation for that belief. All it does is waste everyone's time.

Hide this!Advertise here!