Short question about the "do-it-box"-knobs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would say the knobs use either a small flat screwdriver, or (more likely) a small hex key, perhaps better known as an allen wrench. Couldn't guess a size. Screwdrivers should already be in your toolkit. I have a couple "Swiss army knife" type allen wrench sets that cover >90% of what I run into.

Thank you for your reply! Have already tried all flat screwdrivers in my toolbox, also the very tiniest (only 2 or 3 milimetres), but none gets any kind of grip inside the hole (which is less than 5 milimetres).

Do not have a hex key of that size, but that could do the trick. Have also been told that I might need a very small "torx", which is a tool I have never heard of before.

But as I have seen on the Internet, those tools come i many, many different shapes (at the end you fit into the screw), so it makes it a little bit difficult to know exactly what to buy.

So I will just wait and see if someone comes along with an answer :) and ask around where I live in the meantime. Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.