Leader LAG-120B Function Generator Info Wanted - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Equipment & Tools

Equipment & Tools From test equipment to hand tools

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd January 2011, 04:07 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Leader LAG-120B Function Generator Info Wanted

Does anyone have product documentation, owners or service manuals for this Leader Function Generator? Also, any tips regarding use if you've used one. I have no test leads and need to get/build some as well.

All comments welcome.
" ... Go back to the beginning of a technology before the priesthood was established; that was the time when people were communicating information, not proving why there needs to be Priests. This is why the old texts tend to be so good. ..."
Old 4th January 2011, 06:21 AM   #2
singa is offline singa  Singapore
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to singa Send a message via MSN to singa Send a message via Yahoo to singa
Hi,
Try this- http://www.leader.jp/english/user/login

It's the parent company in Japan.

Last edited by singa; 4th January 2011 at 06:24 AM.
Old 12th January 2011, 02:30 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Are you sure there is any information there on the LAG-120B? Every time I tried to get info from Leader it was not amongst those they had manuals, info, etc available.

Since Leader wants you to register and login to view the site you sent me, I would be happier if I knew there was something there for me.

I have a few hundred sites I'm already registered to, and my days of just registering with anyone are over; companies don't seem to take user login data seriously any more (if they ever did). Last fall I was the victim of a PHP injection attack at a website (which many sites are vulnerable to) and my VISA data was stolen. It wasn't a serious problem ... my bank was the one who actually caught it and I wasn't held responsible for the charges to my card, which were, interestingly, renewals of domain registrations used in phishing attacks. Go figure.
" ... Go back to the beginning of a technology before the priesthood was established; that was the time when people were communicating information, not proving why there needs to be Priests. This is why the old texts tend to be so good. ..."

Last edited by Johnny2Bad; 12th January 2011 at 02:34 AM.
Old 12th January 2011, 04:35 AM   #4
singa is offline singa  Singapore
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to singa Send a message via MSN to singa Send a message via Yahoo to singa
Hi, I understand your concerns so I take it you don't want to try.
As you know Japanese equipment makers don't "support" any dick,tom or
harry unless you are it's business partner.Documentation is notoriously
hard to find ,I know myself.

Anyway a function generator is pretty straight forward and
intuitve so what is the issue? Regards.
Old 18th September 2011, 04:09 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Default LAG 120 Manuals

I have instruction amnual and service manual in PDF format.
Old 25th December 2011, 08:13 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Would you consider e-mailing the service manual? Thanks
Old 25th December 2011, 11:37 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

THis might help. but different model: LAEDER INSTRUMENTS CORP. LAG-26 Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics
Doc
Old 29th December 2011, 10:28 AM   #8
Enzo is offline Enzo  United States
diyAudio Member

And may we differentiate looking on their web sites from actually contacting the company? Last time I CALLED Leader - I forget where they were, CHicago maybe? - they sent me the service manual for the LAG125. Just because something is not sitting on a web site waiting to be downloaded doesn't mean they don;t have it.

As to registering, get a FREE gmail or hotmail account just for use in such cases. Unless you are BUYING something, they won;t have your VISA information to steal. A lot of companies make you register to download things so a e-bot can't just come to the web site and wholesale download the entire data base.

Hide this!Advertise here!