bargain? scopes in Victoria be quick :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Thanks for the thought Cal and the offer audio0 looks like they are all gone though :) Glad That you guys got some! I only look every now and then and these certainly caught my eye. I've often thought that ex uni scopes would be the way to pick up a bargain, hope they all work well :)

Tony.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:D Thanks Steve, I'm assuming that means it is for me!! Let me know in the PM how to get you the money. Hopefully shipping won't be too much of a pain!! Maybe we should check if anyone is coming from Melbourne to Sydney in the not too distant future, and has room on the floor in the back of their car :)

Cheers,

Tony.

Hey Steve.

Have you found a way to contact the seller or had him contact you yet? Did I miss the contact details or something when I purchased mine?

Cheers
Dean

PS. Only bought it on Sat around lunch time, just wondering if I had to ring him or something?

Last edited:
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
It says the pickup is from the Physics dept at the uni. He might not respond until Monday when he gets to work :)

And once again thanks Cal (and Steve!), I think Steve and I have things sorted, looks like I'm going to finally have a scope!! :D

Tony.

Another scope anyone?

I picked up Tony's and my CRO's this afternoon, Phil the guy selling them told me that he had another one with a broken switch which he would sell for $40. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll pass on his mobile number to you.

Haven't had a chance to play with the new 'toy' yet, and Tony I'll try to package your's up tomorrow :)

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I picked up Tony's and my CRO's this afternoon, Phil the guy selling them told me that he had another one with a broken switch which he would sell for $40. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll pass on his mobile number to you.

Haven't had a chance to play with the new 'toy' yet, and Tony I'll try to package your's up tomorrow :)

Thanks Steve! No real hurry I have to get the speakers done by the end of this weekend (two year old gets back Monday) so having another distraction could be a bad thing ;) But if you do get it away I won't complain!! :)

Cheers,

Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.