Bruel & Kjaer 2203 service manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The schematic on Radiomuseum.org is for the tube version only. Does anyone have the FET version?

I noticed there's a quick disconnect connector on one of the wires that may be associated with the 200v polarization voltage. Does anyone know the purpose of this? Is there a reason to disconnect the polarization voltage for some microphones that can be used with the 2203? Or is this some kind of test mode?

The schematic on Radiomuseum.org is for the tube version only. Does anyone have the FET version?

I noticed there's a quick disconnect connector on one of the wires that may be associated with the 200v polarization voltage. Does anyone know the purpose of this? Is there a reason to disconnect the polarization voltage for some microphones that can be used with the 2203? Or is this some kind of test mode?

Not all mics require the voltage. I found both versions when I looked!

HI chaps,
I wonder if any of you ever got hold of service information for that B+K 2203 Sound level meter?
I have contacted B+K this week and they no longer support this model , neither do they have any remaining service data for it...:-(
The serial number of my instrument is 887512 making it a later NON thermionic tube/valve input device.
Looking inside the pcb's are littered with silicon transistors and a couple of what look like op-amps.
Can anyone supply me with the correct service data for this model please?
Thanks in anticipation
Dave

Also love to get a copy

Hi Dave,

I would greatly appreciate a copy of the 2203 service manual. My meter just died and I've been searching everywhere for a service manual.

2203's above sn598006 are quite different from earlier models, 1/2" mic socket, fet input and ICs replace discrete components.

All the components in mine seem fine except for one IC I can't identify, an AD3226.

Murray

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.