hanging up my soldering iron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
karma said:
looks nice, im stearing away from using plastic water line:D
better left under the sink:eek:

kinda like the last set i got off of you, so stiff i need to keep the stereo cabnet 5 feet away from the wall. so thay dont scrach the paint off the wall. you used air line on that set. i like my cables
soft;)

That cable was a test cable. The line it not air line it is Water line with a thick base. It's bought for water lines in your house. The new stuff i use is thiner and way softer.

im using flat Extruded FEP ;)

i have somthing that would look good with that test cable:D

just kidding;)

cheers

Attachments

• mountain_collection.jpg
    mountain_collection.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 212
karma said:
no problem, ill talk to you when your finished work. i work in the morning also.

im leaving in the morning to pic up a cigar box:D

Hey don't buy one. Buy more than one :)

HGA is where i get all my connectors because i get dealer price's :)
The wire they sell IS so nice..Good people too. Order is on it's way at this moment.

when i get paid im picking up a new Hand Held Oscilloscope and a new volt meter to replace my aging units, i need to tap them on the table to get them to work properly:D

still need to pic up a cigar boxs, i was to bussy last night;)

Attachments

• hps10.jpg
    hps10.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 159
karma said:
when i get paid im picking up a new Hand Held Oscilloscope and a new volt meter to replace my aging units, i need to tap them on the table to get them to work properly:D

still need to pic up a cigar boxs, i was to bussy last night;)

How much for that handhelp scope ? I was thinking about getting one so i can do simple stuff but i might just splurge and get a niceer one then a nice desktop psu 100$

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.