Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment & Tools From test equipment to hand tools

audio analyzer for digilent analog discovery
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st January 2018, 08:09 PM   #31
ZoSoNCSU is offline ZoSoNCSU  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to ZoSoNCSU
Quote:
If anyone can get a copy to me I will host it on my website in my signature for life at no fee.
Still haven't found a copy or had any PMs from anyone. Can anyone get me a copy?
My Personal HiFi Audio Builds and Reviews (no ads or trackers!) Just HW builds logs, build videos, vintage parts recycling by recertifying them with a Sprague Tel-Ohmike TO-6A, High Res Music, HW Reviews, etc: https://hallmanlabs.com/
Old 21st January 2018, 08:45 PM   #32
Oneminde is offline Oneminde
diyAudio Member

This story is just like NwAvGuy. Huge potential and suddenly gone.
Old 4th February 2018, 08:47 PM   #33
knoberik is offline knoberik  Estonia
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to knoberik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminde View Post
This story is just like NwAvGuy. Huge potential and suddenly gone.
Gentlemen, please who has this Audio Analyzer Suite available, please share?
Old 5th February 2018, 04:03 AM   #34
bk856er is offline bk856er  United States
diyAudio Member

For those that don't know, the installer "phones home" to grab necessary files from the developer's now-defunct server. In other words, it's not as simple sharing a file(s). I have the installer, but unfortunately I didn't actually install it before things went totally AWOL.

BK
Old 10th February 2018, 03:42 PM   #35
atarg is offline atarg  Germany
diyAudio Member

Hi,

Im looking also for the "Audio Analyzer Suite", can anyone share it?

Works the Audio Analyzer Suite only with the Analog Discovery 1 or works it also with the Analog Discovery 2?

best regards
Robert
Old 9th March 2018, 12:23 PM   #36
diyAudio Member

I gave up and bought a Siglent Tech SDS1202X-E 200 MHz digital super phosphorous digital oscillscope. Best $379 I have ever spent! I had been waiting years for these types of scopes to become semi-affordable for those doing more than a hobby. This one even includes serial decoding (supports like 6 types) for no extra cost!

I am still interested in getting this program though. Contact me at my website: Hallman Labs – The Home of Unbiased Audio Reviews Powered by High Res Audio (Sourced by Native DSD HW Decoding) if you can send me a copy! My email is similiar, but ends with PayPal's partner.
My Personal HiFi Audio Builds and Reviews (no ads or trackers!) Just HW builds logs, build videos, vintage parts recycling by recertifying them with a Sprague Tel-Ohmike TO-6A, High Res Music, HW Reviews, etc: https://hallmanlabs.com/
Old 1st April 2018, 08:30 PM   #37
arahmed is offline arahmed  United States
diyAudio Member

Any luck finding the software?
Old 3rd April 2018, 12:02 AM   #38
ruairi is offline ruairi
diyAudio Member

It's been said over and over that there is no copy of the software. The installer is just an app that "phones home" to a server for the actual software. That software is no longer available.
Old 11th May 2018, 04:43 PM   #39
diyAudio Member

Do you mean to say the actual software requires an internet connection to work properly? Or are you just saying the site it originated from is gone?

If it is the 2nd, there are dozens of threads around the internet of people using this software over the years. The only issue is that most of them no longer use an Analog Discovery anymore and have since removed the software. It only takes one person finding the downloaded file and uploading it to make available once again. One of the sites had over 1000 downloads of this file before the thread went into archive.

If anyone has this software please contact me on my website, I will host this file for as long as my site exist if I can get it. Of course adding it to Google Drive & sharing the link is the easiest solution.
Old 11th May 2018, 04:54 PM   #40
Oneminde is offline Oneminde
diyAudio Member

http://www.thestuffmade.com which is the home for the installer to download content have been offline for a long time. The site is gone and no one can share there folder or at least willing to. I tried getting a folder copy but was unlucky.

So since no one can get the software or are willing to share the installed folder (copy) there will be no more analyzer suit published.

audio analyzer for digilent analog discoveryHide this!Advertise here!